Saturday, July 16, 2011

Swim Lessons

Peter and I attended swim lessons this past week at the city pool. We waited in line to check in as I doused his body in suntan lotion. I always thought that he would enjoy this experience due to his love for bath time. He always scared me in the bath, purposefully dunking himself in the tub. He definitely enjoyed the first few days. He blew bubbles and kicked his legs and did small jaunts underwater. He pooped out towards the end of the week, being a bit clingy and tired. We were not allowed to take pictures sorry.

In the meantime Peter can practice his water-play in our inflatable family size pool. Daddy got it set up a few weeks ago and Peter and I will sit in pool while Peter plays with his water toys and the hose. Scientifically speaking, the output of water from the pool tends to exceed the input. . . despite the hose. If he is not in the pool he likes to play with his sand/water table that he got for his birthday.
Sand - good exfoliating properties!
Sand - not fun or easy to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.